thewalkingwiki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How you guys doing? Good?

+2
SHAIFUL RIZAL
Zaim Zulqarnaen
6 posters

Go down

How you guys doing? Good? Empty How you guys doing? Good?

Post by Zaim Zulqarnaen Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 am

Hello and good evening my fellow workers. I know that this is a little late to touch on our forum. Yeah sure i know you guys are tired with today's heavy workload, tons of client meeting. However, the most important thing that i would like to highlight here is you all are still in good condition right? I hope so that everyone is doing fine.

I would like to know how is our campaign progress doing? Everything is running smoothly i supposed? If you asked me i hope that everything is doing fine. To all department who's in charge of designing the poster, how are they doing? i need to see the draft ASAP. How about next week? Only the draft though.. Once i had approve the design you can email to the Editor, Amir so he can Publish it in our blog.

This is the first campaign that will be organised for our organisation. Thus, i hope there will be no obstacle and barrier that happen during the execution of our campaign.

Thanks to everyone for the cooperation. I love you
Zaim Zulqarnaen
Zaim Zulqarnaen

Back to top Go down

How you guys doing? Good? Empty Re: How you guys doing? Good?

Post by SHAIFUL RIZAL Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:27 am

Hay Boss....noted boss..i will try my best to design a great poster for this campaign... i'll update to to as soon as possible..Amir u just wait for the poster ok..then u can publish..
SHAIFUL RIZAL
SHAIFUL RIZAL

Back to top Go down

Post by amirnmj Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:46 am

Good day boss Cool , Nayh its our obligation as worker to deal with client with various needs and wants, we are getting used to it and you know what? I'm loving the culture in this company because everyone is very considerate and easy to work with. cheers cheers

For our campaign it's doing just fine and great, the only thing i require is we need more content. Be it if its article, [size=18[color=#006600]]video or pictures.

I'm super eager to wait the design from our colleague boss. Once it's approved i will published it right away. If God is willing everything is going to be fine.  

P.s: 4 posts had been posted in our blog, so feel free to have frequent check on it. Don't forget to submit the content to me okay. Cheers farao farao
amirnmj
amirnmj
Admin

https://thewalkingwiki.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzati Hazwani Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:35 pm

First and foremost, i'm sorry for the late respond guys. And yes amir, i'll find more articles according to our theme this week then i'll send to you asap okay?
Izzati Hazwani
Izzati Hazwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzati Hazwani Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:37 pm

By the way, please take a really a good care of your helth yeah. Since the haze is getting worse. Don't forget to wear mask as well and i think we should reduce the number of outdoors activitiy. And maybe we could post about haze in our blog as well! Remind those people to take precautions and others. What say you?
Izzati Hazwani
Izzati Hazwani

Back to top Go down

Post by abiraparera Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:20 am

Hello boss and everyone.
I was informed that my previous post was not published here. Forgive me for that.
So here I am again...
My name is Abira Parera , i'll be glad to work my ass up for this campaign and together we will make it success.
Fyi, i used to work in Fitness First as a personal trainer and i still have a few clients, i'll be there for them whenever they need a helping hand. Their health and diet is my priority, to give them motivation and to keep them on track is my job.  

P/S : DRINKING WATER during bad weather will maximizes its effectiveness on human body.
2 GLASSES AFTER WAKE UP helps activate internal organs
1 GLASS 30MINS BEFORE A MEAL helps digestion
1 GLASS BEFORE TAKING A BATH helps lower blood pressure
1 GLASS BEFORE GO TO BED avoid stroke & heart attack
abiraparera
abiraparera

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalina Aljunid Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Sorry for replying as i just get the notification cause im having connection problem.. Sigh
Anyway i'll try and search about healthy tips so it could be posted up in our blog site and share it with the public
Amalina Aljunid
Amalina Aljunid

Back to top Go down

Post by abiraparera Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:38 pm

To our beloved editor,
I have already posted some information about protein DIET food.
Hoping that it will help a bit not much on our campaign.
abiraparera
abiraparera

Back to top Go down

Post by amirnmj Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Hey there Abira Perera, finally you're here ~ cheers bounce . Nah do not fret about the lateness. What matters is that you are safe. I thought that you guys when missing due to the haze. I agree with izzati, we need to wear mask every time we went out. and as for Amalina, fear not. As long you've submitted before the deadline, it will be fine king. Thanks guys for making this forum lively. So here's the deal , tomorrow let's discuss on what did you guys share and we will make it even more grand okay to strive to be better

P.s: Nice article you got there, Abira, very simple yet packed with information
amirnmj
amirnmj
Admin

https://thewalkingwiki.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down